-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: Try Thunderbird!!

Originally Posted by
sakiZ
....The interface is suspiciously like Outlook so it is easy to adapt to.
.......
That's funny, I'm having a hell of a time adapting to it. Don't like it one bit. In fact, although I was hoping to move everything to Thunderbird, I may not be able to because of the interface.
To be honest, I have never used Outlook though, so I may not have you advantage of knowing just how bad a mail program can be. But I have used some bad ones. But just being like Outlook does not make an Iinterface easy to adapt to for everyone.
Similar Threads
-
By johnfila in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 04:38 AM
-
By bob58 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 21
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:52 PM
-
By nonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00

Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00