Hi all,
I've been doing some Knoppix remastering recently but have come across a little problem that's hopefully very easy to fix! I'd like my remastered Knoppix to load ehci-hcd automatically so I added the line 'ehci-hcd' to /etc/modules and remastered but if I do 'lsmod' it doesn't look like it's worked. I can manually load it with 'modprobe' and I can see 'ehci-hcd' in /etc/modules so what's gone wrong?
I'm a bit of a noob at all this so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited to add: I'm remastering Knoppix 3.2 if that makes any difference.
Thanks,
Gus

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99