-
Thanks, I'll try both methods
I had tried "pumping" previously and did not have any luck, but I'll try again. (Amazing how quickly you lose track of what you tried unless you write it down.) It seems like going into iconfig and setting the address manually will be my best chance.
Also, I am pretty sure you're correct re a GUI to set these. I tried going into the KNOPPIX wlan setup menu, and when I run this it asks if I want to obtain a DHCP address. Last time I tried it responded that it failed, but this may be because of the root issue.
I'll let you know how I make out.
Mark
Similar Threads
-
By Camon_Draconis in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:26 AM
-
By tankd0g in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By g3guy in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By nolisaurus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:51 AM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00