-
Senior Member
registered user
Hey Markus,
I tried the "artsplay", it didn't work, but I tried the "aplay", which never worked for me, but did this time - but, I can only change the player in root -=- when I try to change the player in my "user" KControl - it is shaded out - and it is stuck with "alsaplayer [options[" - which hasn't worked....
Where is the user settings for the "player" stored, so that I can "manually" change the player in the file, or how can I get the "player" unshaded so that I can change it within KControl? ( I already tried to "enable" the sound system, thinking that the "sound system" being disabled was causing the shading, and thus, unable to change the player, but that didn't work )
Thanks in advance dude, this is getting somewhere, and, I might add, more than I was at just a few moments ago, and all, thanks to you for the suggestion,
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Xwrapper3 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2006, 11:26 AM
-
By wokka in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:43 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 07:33 PM
-
By tearinghairout in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

MSI Z590 Gaming Edge Wifi LGA 1200 mATX Intel DDR4 Motherboard
$175.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99