-
Where are the other Windows Managers?
Hi,
I used to use Knoppix 3.2 installed to my hard drive. I just installed 3.3 (did a complete wipe install) and I can't find the KDE Menu boxes that let me switch between windows managers. It used to bet there in 3.2 but not now. I ike being able to go from FluxBox to KDE to Fluxbox in a snap.
I know about using the cheatcodes when booting from the CD, but how do I do it now that its on my hd?
Also, I don't get the KDE box that lets me choose my WM. Is that part of the problem?
Thanks,
AdriMagnon
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:31 AM
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:12 AM
-
By RoyalMail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM
-
By winowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1993 & 1994 Microsoft Home DINOSAURS PC Mac Game Software CD-Rom NEW
$299.99

Vintage 1991 Applied Engineering AE Sonic Blaster Apple IIGS Sound Card SEALED
$699.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

SEALED Iomega PCMCIA to Fast SCSI II Adapter Jaz Card & Cable | VINTAGE NEW
$169.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00