Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where are the other Windows Managers?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5

    Where are the other Windows Managers?

    Hi,

    I used to use Knoppix 3.2 installed to my hard drive. I just installed 3.3 (did a complete wipe install) and I can't find the KDE Menu boxes that let me switch between windows managers. It used to bet there in 3.2 but not now. I ike being able to go from FluxBox to KDE to Fluxbox in a snap.
    I know about using the cheatcodes when booting from the CD, but how do I do it now that its on my hd?
    Also, I don't get the KDE box that lets me choose my WM. Is that part of the problem?

    Thanks,

    AdriMagnon

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    Hi,

    Nevermind. I found it. It is under the Knoppix Penguin on the KDE app bar and then its Utilities/Chose-Restart Knoppix Desktop

    AdriMagnon

Similar Threads

  1. Window managers and features
    By lotech in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:31 AM
  2. What's the difference in window managers
    By sunburnt in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:12 AM
  3. Switching window managers/desktop environments
    By RoyalMail in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
  4. no window managers ...? more questions too
    By DimGR in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. How do I change window managers
    By winowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$36.00



Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board picture

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board

$24.99



Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01 picture

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01

$127.06



Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare picture

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare

$179.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare picture

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare

$380.00



VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A picture

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A

$22.67



RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s picture

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s

$399.99