-
Where are the other Windows Managers?
Hi,
I used to use Knoppix 3.2 installed to my hard drive. I just installed 3.3 (did a complete wipe install) and I can't find the KDE Menu boxes that let me switch between windows managers. It used to bet there in 3.2 but not now. I ike being able to go from FluxBox to KDE to Fluxbox in a snap.
I know about using the cheatcodes when booting from the CD, but how do I do it now that its on my hd?
Also, I don't get the KDE box that lets me choose my WM. Is that part of the problem?
Thanks,
AdriMagnon
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:31 AM
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:12 AM
-
By RoyalMail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM
-
By winowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99