Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where are the other Windows Managers?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5

    Where are the other Windows Managers?

    Hi,

    I used to use Knoppix 3.2 installed to my hard drive. I just installed 3.3 (did a complete wipe install) and I can't find the KDE Menu boxes that let me switch between windows managers. It used to bet there in 3.2 but not now. I ike being able to go from FluxBox to KDE to Fluxbox in a snap.
    I know about using the cheatcodes when booting from the CD, but how do I do it now that its on my hd?
    Also, I don't get the KDE box that lets me choose my WM. Is that part of the problem?

    Thanks,

    AdriMagnon

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    Hi,

    Nevermind. I found it. It is under the Knoppix Penguin on the KDE app bar and then its Utilities/Chose-Restart Knoppix Desktop

    AdriMagnon

Similar Threads

  1. Window managers and features
    By lotech in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:31 AM
  2. What's the difference in window managers
    By sunburnt in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:12 AM
  3. Switching window managers/desktop environments
    By RoyalMail in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
  4. no window managers ...? more questions too
    By DimGR in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. How do I change window managers
    By winowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB  G3D picture

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D

$142.50



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$110.30



IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive

$200.00



Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE picture

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE

$295.00



IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A picture

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A

$1731.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs picture

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs

$49.99