Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where are the other Windows Managers?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5

    Where are the other Windows Managers?

    Hi,

    I used to use Knoppix 3.2 installed to my hard drive. I just installed 3.3 (did a complete wipe install) and I can't find the KDE Menu boxes that let me switch between windows managers. It used to bet there in 3.2 but not now. I ike being able to go from FluxBox to KDE to Fluxbox in a snap.
    I know about using the cheatcodes when booting from the CD, but how do I do it now that its on my hd?
    Also, I don't get the KDE box that lets me choose my WM. Is that part of the problem?

    Thanks,

    AdriMagnon

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    Hi,

    Nevermind. I found it. It is under the Knoppix Penguin on the KDE app bar and then its Utilities/Chose-Restart Knoppix Desktop

    AdriMagnon

Similar Threads

  1. Window managers and features
    By lotech in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:31 AM
  2. What's the difference in window managers
    By sunburnt in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:12 AM
  3. Switching window managers/desktop environments
    By RoyalMail in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
  4. no window managers ...? more questions too
    By DimGR in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. How do I change window managers
    By winowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00



atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply picture

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply

$109.65



Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested picture

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested

$149.99



Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari picture

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari

$129.99



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k READ picture

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k READ

$370.00