-
Need help. Im AFRAID
Hello- Im a really really a newbie at this. Please bare with me.
I have had read every single article, docs, etc... and still Im confused.
If someone here could give me a detailed outline step-by-step on how to do this then I would appreciate it, really.
Currently, Im running Windows 2000 with a 34.00GB Hdd (NTFS) and I want to install Knoppix 3.4 on the hardrive. Its really annoying to pop in the CD every time I want to use Knoppix.
Now when knoppix 3.4 boots up what do I have to type? knoppix-install or knx-hdinstall? When the partitioning part comes up, do I need to use like P-Magic to create one or will this installer do everything for me like resizing and stuff like that??? That would be nice. Also, how would I create a boot loader in order to have an option of booting into Windows or Knoppix?
So please, I need like a detailed outline on how to set this up. At this point Im very scared of ruining my machine.
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B
$150.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 DDR4-2400T Reg ECC Server RAM HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH (32GB/2) Lot 2
$157.50

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50