-
Senior Member
registered user
Overcloking...
I was trying to overclock my box but my hardrive did some some mistakes. I now I have:"KERNEL PANIC: VFS: UNABLE TO MOUNT ROOT FS ON 03:02"
THANK YOU.
-
Hi,
You reallly need to be more specific. What did you do exactly? AMD overclock? Intel? Did you try jumpers on your motherboard (BIOS or hard)? Do you, no offence, KNOW how to overclock correctly? What else does the harddrive do? Is this a kernel problem i.e. you compiled for on e CPU and the overclock makes it a different one (Duron vs Athlon)?
Answer the abov equestions and then try the forum at overclockers.com for help also.
AdriMagnon
-
Senior Member
registered user
The system is a celeron overclocked from BIOS on the FSB only!
I have not compiled any kernel, so they are linux 2.4.
When the FSB was high the system was not able to boot. However I've fixed the FSB, now is on default. What I would like to know is how to get knoppix back without going for a reinstallation.
I know that there is a way, and this is way I am asking.
Thank You.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99