-
Cron
I have been trying for days to get one script to run under cron every hour.
If I add it into the system cron file, the root users's cronfile, the knoppix user cronfile, or add a script to the cron.hourly folder, they don't run. I started the cron deamon, but still no luck.
I am sure that the syntax I used for the cronfile is correct because this works on my hd installation.
I have run out of possiblilities, any suggestions are welcome
- Robbert
Similar Threads
-
By michael.doepper in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:28 PM
-
By Markus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:21 PM
-
By tegan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB
$280.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00