-
Yes, I have found the patches for linux kernel here;
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/lin...03.3/0362.html
ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/axboe/
I will try to read more carefully.
In regard to Mt.Rainier, I did download demo version WriteCD-RW! from;
http://www.softarch.com/index.html
It didn' work due to unsupported drive error for Mt.Rainier even though the drive's property says it supports.
I just gave up 
I must learn more and more, thanks for the input!
Similar Threads
-
By zorxd in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 38
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 11:18 PM
-
By Levi37 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:16 PM
-
By walterw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 03:50 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 07:25 PM
-
By praveen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

NEW SGIN 18.5" Laptop Intel Core i3-10100Y 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RJ45 USB-C Win11
$402.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99