-
Can't get on the Internet using Knoppix 3.4
It appears that my DSL modem is not being recognized by Knoppix 3.4. It is a Westell Wirespeed model b90-211010-04. I read on a post somewhere (God knows where...looked too many places now!) that maybe I have to enter something in etc? I have the USB connection for the modem plugged in while I am booting but I guess there is something I need to do (no Windows Wizard for Network connection
)
Thanks to jdrake all other systems on Knoppix booting fine on my Dell laptop. CD kept stalling when I tried to boot on my Compaq Desktop though. Any ideas on this? The monitor would freeze or something and the CD drive stopped reading. Wierd. Used on my laptop fine.
Any ideas on the DSL internet connection setup or why my compaq presario 6000 would just stop like that? hmmm.
Similar Threads
-
By pau1knopp in forum General Support
Replies: 42
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 09:26 AM
-
By amir in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:39 PM
-
By Christopher in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:05 AM
-
By CCC-Shiner in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 11:28 PM
-
By worfking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 02:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e Nvidia Quadro Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$449.00

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00

Vintage Texas Instruments Home Computer TI-99/4A - Games & accessories Untested
$79.95

Vintage 1983 Napco Pro-410 Programmer Tester Chips for Alarm Security
$24.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99