Hello everybody!

Im writting this from my girlfriend's computer and guess what??? She has an IDE 5513!!!
But... always exists a but... It's running the Spanish Knoppix 3.3 that is driving me crazy at home!!!
Here is lspci output right from this machine....

00:00.0 Host bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 530 Host (rev 03)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
Memory at d8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: [c0] AGP version 2.0

00:00.1 IDE interface: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 5513 [IDE] (rev d0) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS5513 EIDE Controller (A,B step)
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 16, IRQ 14
I/O ports at <ignored>
I/O ports at <ignored>
I/O ports at <ignored>
I/O ports at <ignored>
I/O ports at 4000 [size=16]

00:01.0 ISA bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 85C503/5513 (rev b1)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:01.1 Class ff00: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] ACPI
Flags: medium devsel

00:01.2 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.0 Controller (rev 11) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at dc900000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

00:02.0 PCI bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS 530 Virtual PCI-to-PCI bridge (AGP) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff
Memory behind bridge: dc800000-dc8fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: dc000000-dc7fffff

00:09.0 Ethernet controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT6105 [Rhine-III] (rev 86)
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc.: Unknown device 0105
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at d000 [size=256]
Memory at dc901000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2

00:0a.0 Communication controller: Motorola SM56 PCI Modem
Subsystem: CIS Technology Inc SM56 PCI Speakerphone Modem
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
Memory at dc902000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

00:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: ESS Technology ES1969 Solo-1 Audiodrive (rev 01)
Subsystem: ESS Technology Solo-1 Audio Adapter
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 12
I/O ports at d400 [size=64]
I/O ports at d800 [size=16]
I/O ports at dc00 [size=16]
I/O ports at e000 [size=4]
I/O ports at e400 [size=4]
Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 1

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS530 3D PCI/AGP (rev a3) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS530,620 GUI Accelerator+3D
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at dc000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=8M]
Memory at dc800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
I/O ports at c000 [size=128]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 1
Capabilities: [50] AGP version 1.0
By the way... This machine is 3 years old... Not like mine that is 5 years old...