-
Nice laptop!
Anywaw, I'm more newbier than you so I don't think my advice would do you any good. But I read somewhere that on some laptops, Knoppix only works when it's not plugged in. Meaning the laptop's only running on it's batteries.
I hope this helps.
Similar Threads
-
By drdjnicholls in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By mallyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:46 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By mentalalien2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By chrsjav in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 03:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01