-
I'm sorry to say that I've been playing with this for only a week -- not long enough to say anything at all about xfs. But the solution, of editing the cp command, seems a sure-fix. I've done it several times now. It always fails at about the same place without making the change, and it always works, with the change.
I've got a spare PC to play with and I'm going to be working with it over the next several weeks. I'll keep you posted.
Other forums that I frequent, have nothing but good things to say about xfs. The only drawback is that it requires a patched kernel.
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By holgerkrumm in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By HaroldK in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By EdlinUser in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By ndrake in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50