-
Screen Resolution on Tecra 8000
I have recently tried Knoppix on a friends advice. So far the only issue I've found is that I CANNOT stand working on a screen resolution of 640x480. I have looked through all the settings that my limited Linux experience allows and that is the highest resolution it will allow me. The laptop is a Toshiba Tecra 8000, which I have read several people say they have working. If you could please let me know if you encountered this issue and how you fixed it. Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By rolelael in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 07:05 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:14 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 12:30 AM
-
By Pierre_Gronau in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ââ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99