-
No Go
I tried what you said. I saved and when I restarted same thing. Back to 640x480. It's also saying that I have a generic vesa card. I have been looking to find the answer, but to no avail. If anybody who set up Knoppix on a Tecra 8000 had this problem and found the fix, I once again ask for your help to fix it. Thank you.
20 minutes later: Nevermind. I finally figured out what the problem was. I was trying to use the wrong video drivers. Sorry for the inconvenience. The working combination is Neomagic NM2230 256AV+, for future reference. Thanks all.
Similar Threads
-
By rolelael in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 07:05 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:14 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 12:30 AM
-
By Pierre_Gronau in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core⢠Ultra Series
$235.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99