-
I cannot boot KNOPPIX on HD!
I just followed "http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqHdBased
section 1.2"
After I used the command "lilo -C /mnt/hda3/boot/lilo.conf",
Knoppix responded me "Can't open /mnt/hda ....".
I wonder what the problem is.
I already checked "lilo.conf", but I couldn't find anything wrong.
Thus I can't reboot without CD-ROM or Floppy.
Please give me some advice.
Thanks.
My laptop is IBM X22.
I have only one hard disk.
Partitions are as follows:
hda1: FAT 32
hda2: linux swap
hda3: linux ext3
hda5(logical): FAT 32
TYRO cgu214
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Brother DP-525CJ Word Processor Typewriter PARTS/REPAIR PLEASE SEE VIDE
$265.00

Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Rare Vintage Nec Mobile Gear II MC R430 Computer Japanese Windows Ce
$299.99

Leading Edge DC-3014 Blue Alps SKCM Keyboard Rare Vintage
$350.00

Vintage 1980 Epyx, Rescue at Rigel Video Game, Box, Manual, Apple II, TRS-80
$100.00

Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99

Vintage Educational Laptop Computer By National Encyclopedia Corp W/box & Insert
$99.99

Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95