-
Wireless Mouse Clicks
I have just gotten Knoppix, both v3.3 and v3.4. Everything works fine except for the mouse, which nothing responds to the left or right buttons. The wheel wors fine and it moves alright, but I can't click on anything 
I have a wireless (I believe USB) mouse and keyboard. I cannot just use a regular mouse because my wirless mouse and keyboard go to the same reciever, so unplugging the mouse would in turn unlug the keyboard. Please help me
-
Senior Member
registered user
Saw your post just sitting there unanswered..... The only thing I can suggest at this point is to enter your brand/model of wireless kb/mouse combo into google.com/linux and see what you get. Maybe someone has already written a solution. Oh and BTW it is certainly possible to use both a USB mouse and ps2 mouse simutaneously. It may take some mucking about w/ XF86Config-4 but it's not that hard. I'm not suggesting this as a solution but rather a work-around until you can figure out your kb/mouse problems. It's very hard to fix something w/out a mouse.
Similar Threads
-
By ismxray in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:19 AM
-
By ismxray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 03:35 AM
-
By Coffee-OD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By ZeroKun in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Joninator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00