-
Junior Member
registered user
KDE Preferences
I successful remaster KNOPPIX, I installed new theme styles, icons,background,etc...
but I like change the icons and style default on my new ISO, so my question is: how can I change on shell console preferences on KDE,and make KDE use them on my new iso cd? I need some HOW TO. Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By hanx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:31 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT OF 15 MIXED BRAND 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RAM Memory Laptop DDR4
$2325.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung M321R4GA0PB1-CCPWC 32GB 1Rx4 DDR5-6400 PC5-51200 CL52 REG ECC 288p RDIMM
$1599.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 10-SK Hynix 32GB 4Rx4 PC4-2133P-LD0 Server RAM
$1100.00

DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 Laptop to Desktop Memory Adapter Card SO-DIMM To PC DIMM Lot
$43.18

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98