Hello![]()
Just got a new computer recently and before I install a linux distro on it I wanted to test Knoppix out on it. The first problem I'm having is getting it to recognize the Dell Truemobile 1300 USB adapter that I'm using for connecting to the internet.
Could someone point me in the right direction. THe computer is a Dell 8400 desktop, and I would love to get it online with this. I just don't want to pay 20.00 for the LInuxant driver installer that I saw. Thats about the only alternative that I saw when googling.
Any help would be great. I've configured modems before but never a network on knoppix or linux. Knoppix usually recognized my network at the univ and just connects me.
THank you for any help you can give.

Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99