I guess I don't see what there is to fix. The drive is already mounted.
cd /mnt/hda5
ls
If you want to remount rw then issue:
mount -o remount,rw /dev/hda5
knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ su
root@ttyp0[knoppix]# mount -rw /dev/hda5 /mnt/hda5
mount: /dev/hda5 already mounted or /mnt/hda5 busy
mount: according to mtab, /dev/hda5 is already mounted on /mnt/hda5
root@ttyp0[knoppix]# mkdir /mnt/hda5/knx
mkdir: cannot create directory `/mnt/hda5/knx': Read-only file system
root@ttyp0[knoppix]#
Anyone know how to fix this?
I guess I don't see what there is to fix. The drive is already mounted.
cd /mnt/hda5
ls
If you want to remount rw then issue:
mount -o remount,rw /dev/hda5

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00