I guess I don't see what there is to fix. The drive is already mounted.
cd /mnt/hda5
ls
If you want to remount rw then issue:
mount -o remount,rw /dev/hda5
knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ su
root@ttyp0[knoppix]# mount -rw /dev/hda5 /mnt/hda5
mount: /dev/hda5 already mounted or /mnt/hda5 busy
mount: according to mtab, /dev/hda5 is already mounted on /mnt/hda5
root@ttyp0[knoppix]# mkdir /mnt/hda5/knx
mkdir: cannot create directory `/mnt/hda5/knx': Read-only file system
root@ttyp0[knoppix]#
Anyone know how to fix this?
I guess I don't see what there is to fix. The drive is already mounted.
cd /mnt/hda5
ls
If you want to remount rw then issue:
mount -o remount,rw /dev/hda5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
$190.00