-
I need more space... What other packages can i remove???
A remove a lot of packages and aplications and actually i have an iso of 300 MB.. But i want get the 200 or 150 MB ...
I remove:
All kde stuff
openoffice
all the WM
and other
files...
I only need icewm, fluxbox, support for ES and EN...
I see a lot of packages, but what can i remove saffely and what should i left??
Y use a kicklist,... I will put it here if is needed...
(maybe i should left an english translator
)
...Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By NAvAP in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:18 PM
-
By lgalea in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99