-
You may be on the right track -- maybe there is a problem with the cable or with the scanner itself.
I unplugged and unattached the scanner prior to boot. Then, after starting Knoppix I plugged the scanner in -- there was no resulting beep or noise of any kind.
Then I ran insmod, but still received the same responses from usbview, scanadf, and even with lsusb.
I'm running Knoppix 3.4, which as far as I know is the latest version.
I'm starting to suspect that you may be right about it being a hardware problem, rather than a Knoppix problem....
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 01:23 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 07:02 PM
-
By Cronos55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By mwalam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00