Well I am A system Administrator and I wish to connect three 4 different units of my company scattered within an area of 4 Kms with WLAN.
Is it possible? and if so How should I do it.
Well I am A system Administrator and I wish to connect three 4 different units of my company scattered within an area of 4 Kms with WLAN.
Is it possible? and if so How should I do it.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Macintosh Mircrosoft Multiplan Excel Basics Disks
$55.00
Vintage Macintosh Compuserve Version 1 Membership Kit PC Magazine Mac New Sealed
$999.99
Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99