Have you run netcardconfig ?
All,
After hdd installation with knoppix option, I can't get dynamic IP addr automatically on boot time. From the screen message, i see the interface is dynamically configurated (backgrounding). But the interface eth0 is not up then. Grep gives an process "pump -i eth0", but ifconfig eth0 gives nothing. I have to input 'pump' command manually to make eth0 up.
And the 'pump' output in knoppix-autoconfig is "operation failed".
Any hints?
Regards,
Have you run netcardconfig ?
no.
The problem dissappearrd after I re-install it.
But there is another question. Is hdd-install will re-configure XFree86 each time reboot? My mouse dosn't work in X. If I delete /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, then the mouse will work after I reboot. But If I don't delete it, it will not work even reboot.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
TRENDnet TEG-3102WS 10-Port Web Smart 2.5G Switch w/ 10G SFP+ Rack
$98.88
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00