I believe this has been answered repeatedly - do a search.
I installed Knoppix-KDE onto my hard drive and discovered that some of the menu items are missing. Where is the menu information stored? Also, where is the kicker app/menu information stored? I don't want to have to re-create the menus.
I believe this has been answered repeatedly - do a search.

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95
OEM Genuine Dell Latitude 5420 5424 7424 Rugged 11.4V 51Wh Battery 06JRCP 7WNW1
$95.67
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery WV3K8 Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3320 3330 3515
$47.95
GENUINE (OEM ) Dell LATITUDE 7420 Battery & Cable Y4FRN (TYPE 7FMXV)
$19.99
Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$39.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
Dell OEM 240W 7.4mm 19.5V 12.3A Big Barrel AC Adapter Mixed Model B Grade
$19.99
OEM YRDD6 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3582 3593 3793 5493 5584 5593 5480 5590 5594
$15.02
OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40