-
Mounting NTFS HDD
Hey, I need to know if it is possible to mount and NTFS partioned HDD, running WINXP, and if it is safe to write to. I need to be 100% sure, because this computer isn't mine, and has gigabytes of information on it. Otherwise, I will just wait until I get my own computer and in the meantime run from the CD, and not modify the HD. I don't want to run from the HDD, just be able to write to it, safely.
Similar Threads
-
By sd5867 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 07:33 AM
-
By Li'l Roberto in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 11:04 PM
-
By dlichterman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By Don_PhrostByte in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage Mac OS X v10.2.3 Install Disc 2 and Mac OS X Developer Tools Untested
$17.99