I'm choosing fluxbox desktop in knoppix.
Where can i put some commands (like place icons on desktop by idesk) that will be run with my fluxbox ?
I have writing ~/.xsession file, but nothing from that file is runs.
Any ideas ?
I'm choosing fluxbox desktop in knoppix.
Where can i put some commands (like place icons on desktop by idesk) that will be run with my fluxbox ?
I have writing ~/.xsession file, but nothing from that file is runs.
Any ideas ?

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45