Hi !
I have knoppix 3.7 on my toshiba satellite 2710 xdvd 450MHz.
Suppose i have a wifi-card and I need to compile a kernel module to get it working.
Then I discover that my kernel is not compiled with the same version of gcc as the one installed on the system.
This means I cant compile the kernel module, right ?
I have to first recompile my kernel, and then the module.
This seems difficult since knoppix has special hacks and mods to the sources.
How is this done ?
Is there som script that does it for me, so I can save the time it take to learn all the details ?
There should be some program to download that just makes the kernel be in sync with the compiler...
Regards,
David Wahlstedt

AYDIN Controls 5153 Vintage Keyboard Industrial Computer Terminal Keyboard
$147.31
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51 CD SEALED
$145.00
VINTAGE Silicon Graphics SGI IRIS Indigo R3000 CMNB003 New Battery No Hard Drive
$999.99
Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage HP Pavilion XT963-Intel [email protected] 128MB Ram 40GB HDD Windows XP
$109.99