-
remove KDE use only GNOME
Hi all
want to remove KDE and use GNOME....
I use synaptic removed the KDE and after remaster and write to CD
..upon booting... I guess system default look for KDE which had
been remove thus getting error and fall back to TWM desktop...
Question: I do I set it default to launch GNOME....??
Hope I am clear... thanks a lots.
Similar Threads
-
By splf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:28 PM
-
By cpc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 07:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00