-
Location of .profile .bshrc ????????
Hi All
I am new to KNOPPIX. I have a question concerning the read/write/save ability of .profile and .bshrc files. I need to edit these files but I am unable to find them (and subsequently edit and save them) in KNOPPIX. Does anyone know if this is possible? I have noticed that after running KNOPPIX, two files name bash.history and .history are created in the root directory in the 'C' drive. Would the .profile and .bshrc files be created in a similar manner.
As a side note, I have had trouble running C Shell accessed from the Shells dropdown menu. When I select C Shell, the window opens and quickly disapears. Is this suppose to happen?
Regards
Marcus Jacobs
Similar Threads
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By toaster2 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By markgilmore1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By bigdaddy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:55 AM
-
By skydiesis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00