-
KNOPPIX ROCKS......but I'm a noob
Yeah, I've been using WinBlows like a religion for years but once I saw Knoppix......oh my god! I am seriously concidering leaving the WinBlows realm in favor for Linux. But I have no idea what I'm doing with linux, It took me a good 2 days just to install knoppix onto my hdd. Do you guys have suggestions on any tutorials on where I can pick up some skills? I don't even know what a compiler does and why I need it.....I stared at a .bin file for 3 hours yesterday and I still don't know what to do with it........
Dumbfully Yours.
Hoy_128
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixrox in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:58 PM
-
By ILoveChessAndCompScience in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 04:22 PM
-
By Spencer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 02:56 AM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 02:39 AM
-
By hmarq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2003, 05:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Micron 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 RDIMM ECC Registered PC4-2666V MTA36ASF4G72PZ
$300.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99