OMG, that means I'll have to stay with it until I reinstall everything![]()
I meant what mode did you use to install Knoppix.
I suspect the problem might relate to using beginner mode. In another thread ORION is having similar problems with WEP settings getting lost, and he(she?) used beginner mode.
ORION is going to have a go re-installing using the 3rd option (forget what it's called at the moment) to see if that works any better between reboots.
OMG, that means I'll have to stay with it until I reinstall everything![]()
lol okay.. my network card is...
SMC EZ Connect Wireless USB Adapter(SMC2662W)

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00