-
I think I've found the problem. I ran 'knoppix testcd' and this reported an error in the file 'knoppix\knoppix'. I tried coping this file to my HD in Windows but it failed. Seeing this is file is 678MB I guess that's what's causing the problem.
Benedict
Similar Threads
-
By svenaron in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2005, 09:18 PM
-
By stevlev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:44 PM
-
By hgpuke in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 10:42 PM
-
By rrolsbe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:42 PM
-
By Dickey Peterson in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 06:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00

LSI Oracle 9361-16i 16-Port 12Gb SAS PCIe RAID Controller 7332895
$77.97

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK 2-Bay RAID HDD SSD Enclosure 2.5/3.5” SATA USB-C 10Gbps
$65.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00