-
alright, I just set it up so that it boots:
1) CD ROM Drive
2) HDD
3) Floppy Drive
(I'll probably change it to Floppy, CD-ROM, HDD when I'm done with this post).
When I restarted after I changed the boot order the CD-ROM Drive just started spinning and the screen went black to that lighter black color that comes up when something is going on a couple times and it just loaded Windows XP again. I'm guessing that I finally have the boot order set up right that I'm doing something wrong with the burning. Here's what I'm doing:
1)Start>All Programs>Roxio Easy CD Creator 5>Project Selector
2)Make Data CD>Data CD Project
3)When it loads I go to: File>New>Bootable CD
4)When the menu comes up for a bootable CD I've already slected No Emulation, HDD Emulation, and Floppy (2.88 MB) Emulation. Floppy (1.44 MB) Emulation is still available and is the only one I haven't tried yet. I really don't feel like wasting another 4 CD-R's to burn Knoppix to so I'd like to know the best emulation to use before I go burning it again.
Thanks
P.S. Thanks a lot to all the guys above who helped me out
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99