being honest! I only tried btdownloadgui. Didn't work, ask for some obscure libraries. Then , tried btlaunchmany, and succesfull, so, I didn't try more. But, I'll give a chance to btdownloadcursesOriginally Posted by Ghandalfar
being honest! I only tried btdownloadgui. Didn't work, ask for some obscure libraries. Then , tried btlaunchmany, and succesfull, so, I didn't try more. But, I'll give a chance to btdownloadcursesOriginally Posted by Ghandalfar

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
Western Digital WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3.5 HDD WD10000LSRTL New Sealed
$89.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$189.99