-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: knoppix with firefox

Originally Posted by
bfman
Greetings:
Has someone already remastered a knoppix with these:
- Firefox
- Bittorent
- Kaza-lite for linux (if it exists)
Although I didn't check.. but does knoppix has a PPPoE client that I can use to connect to bell sympatico in toronto area? I don't think it does.
It already has open office. Meaning there should be a substitute to word/excel.
I think it already has a built-in pdf reader.
I would like to exclusively use it for a couple of weeks and see if I should completely move to linux.
thanks.
I have custom Knoppix with-
firefox
bittorrent
ml-donkey (multi-protocol P2P)
For pppoe, it might also be that you need a modem dirver if the modem is USB.... There is pppoe software, not sure if its compatible with your ISP..
Openoffice has replacments for word.excel, and is capable of using the M$ doc formats.
Acroreader for pdf
http://overclockix.octeams.com
Similar Threads
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:27 AM
-
By maxIT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 01:58 AM
-
By impure_client in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By BaltikaTroika in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 02:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A11+ - 11" 128GB - Wi-Fi - Gray - Brand new
$235.59

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

SAMSUNG CD-RW DRIVE MODEL SW-224 AMAZING CONDITION+ORIGINAL BOX NEVER USED
$30.00

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00