Ok, I'm pretty new to Knoppix, and I'm trying to configure the modem so I can see how the system works before I install it. I had everything configured, and the account set up correctly, but it said the modem was busy. Why? How do I fix this?
Ok, I'm pretty new to Knoppix, and I'm trying to configure the modem so I can see how the system works before I install it. I had everything configured, and the account set up correctly, but it said the modem was busy. Why? How do I fix this?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Lenovo Thinkpad E14 Laptop 14" 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected]
$126.65
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$489.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Intel Core i7-9700F Desktop Processor 8 Core 3 GHz speed (Up to 4.7 GHz) LGA1151
$69.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Micro Intel Core i5-8500T 2.1GHz 8GB RAM No AC/HDD/OS
$129.99