-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix and Networking
Hello Knoppers !
I really liked The Knoppix 3.3 distro I have tested recently, and I could connect to ADSL, browse the web, and watch video clips with it (from Windows disk) !
but I want to be able to use Knoppix as my "Internet Gateway" system, however I found no ability to do so...
People, can we use Mandrake's DrakGW Internet Connection Sharing Wizard for the next version of Knoppix ???
It's part of Mandrake Linux, but it doesn't seem to be a part of MandrakeMove live-CD...
I really need it. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By mkaptein in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By 23skidoo in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By YannLeMerle in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:44 AM
-
By Sn0wD0g in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:59 PM
-
By silicosick in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Micron 6x64GB(384GB)DDR4 ECC Registered LRDIMM PC4-2400T 288-Pin MTA72ASS8G72LZ
$1600.00

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99