-
I'm stumped - I can no longer reach knoppix.net from home
Hi fellow forumites...I seem to have a strange problem that I can't figure out. I stopped being able to reach knoppix.net (forum or even main page) from my home connection. I've never had problems in the past. I've tried connecting on a knoppix-hdinstall, a debian install, and even under Windows. None of them can find this site. I get the little box popping up telling me that it can't be found. From work it all works fine...obviously or I wouldn't be able to be here at all. I miss reading the forum at home though...so if anybody has any ideas please let me know.
I'm stumped myself...the fact that it won't work on any of my OS's is the weird part. And fyi, every other site works fine. It's literally only this site that has decided not to work for me.
Can anybody think of a reason such a thing might happen? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By jynxdaddy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:58 AM
-
By MrReapa in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:14 PM
-
By tkatchev69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By audioaficionado in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00

Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate Enterprise Capacity 2TB 2.5in SATA Internal HDD ST2000NX0403
$60.00

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99