-
kpackage + Debian cd's
Hi all,
I tried to install Debian 3.0 3 or 4 times but I could never configure X properly. Then I stumbled across Knoppix and WOW, it did everything! So I installed it on the hard drive and it is great..
What I want to do is to get the 7 Debian cd's in the database for kpackage is this possible? (surley it is)
Thanks in advance
Keith
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-05-2010, 11:08 PM
-
By AnguisV in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 09:03 PM
-
By maeztro in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By mrmr96 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 04:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25" Full Height Hard Disk Drive
$29.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49

IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW
$119.58

NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95