-
Junior Member
registered user
Help with hdd
I just installed a version of knoppix 3.4 to my hdd, now I'm facing a very anoying problem.
I'm not able to choose any other partition to save my stuffs.
Example:
I wanted to save a webpage, so in Mozilla I go file-->save page as
and a save as window will popup with /home/yuanlong/desktop
I have my drive mount to /mnt(actually knoppix mount them automatically)
so I went to search for /mnt.
But everytime when I double click on the /mnt the whole programe would hang and I have no choice but to force shutdown the program. This applies to alotz of other programs
So is there any way I could fix this? And sorry if this is a easy one as this is the first time I'm using linux.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco NC55-RP-E V02 NCS 5500 Route Processor SyncE 32GB RAM Tested Pull Y2023
$999.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Grade A Micron Cisco 64GB PC4-3200AA DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2 LOT
$599.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S 10-3227-03 25GBASE-SR SFP28 850nm 100m MMF LC Transceiver
$115.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89