-
Junior Member
registered user
I think I manage to solved it already.
Ok here is what I do, I installed knoppix with beginner mode. After the installation finished, I log in as root. I went to the KUser and set my user account to have all the permision. And viola I don't need to configure the network card now when I log into my user account.
But I haven try rebooting it yet, I'll let you know the result once I do that.
Similar Threads
-
By woshme in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By lissyx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:20 AM
-
By Joris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:44 PM
-
By yunglee in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 11:23 AM
-
By ashes in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable
$170.00

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

⭐️Atari RX8044 Joust Vintage Computer Game Cartridge⭐️Vintage 1983⭐️
$7.93

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29