Can someone tell me what to change or add or something? I want to use Linux all the time but cannot figure out how to make my rom drives work, or my zip or floppy.

This is what I get when I click the cdrom icon:

Unable to run the command specified. The file or folder file:/mnt/cdrom does not exist.

This is what I get when I try my floppy:

Unable to run the command specified. The file or folder file:/mnt/floppy does not exist.

Here is what my fstab is:

/etc/fstab: filesystem table.
#
# filesystem mountpoint type options dump pass
/dev/hda3 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs defaults 0 0
#default line /dev/cdrom /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/sr0 /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
#This is what I added, didnt work - mount /dev/sr0/cdrom iso9660 ro,user,noauto 0 0
#default line /dev/cdrom1 /cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
#This is what I added, didnt work - /dev/sr1/cdrom1 iso9660 ro,user,noauto 0 0
/dev/dvd /dvd iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdaudio /cdaudio iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/auto/cdrom1 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=000 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda5 /mnt/hda5 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=000 0 0

Any ideas so I can get on with my Linux life?

I changed a line above to /dev/sr0 /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0 and now I get the following error :

Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: No medium found