-
Senior Member
registered user
If you want to just be able to log in as the one new user try this:
edit /etc/init.d/xsession and replace the line:
...
USER=knoppix
...
with USER=me
If you would like to allow different users or remote X logins you could try this, on my Morphix hd installs I apt-get install gdm (gnome display manager) and use it as the X login manager. Before gdm will work I have to make the Morphix xsession init script non-executable, so I " chmod a-x /etc/init.d/xsession " then when I bootup I can log in as the user I wish.
HTH
rock
Similar Threads
-
By zspecfenix17 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-04-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:22 PM
-
By CyberBug84 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Micron 64GB (32GB x2) DDR5-5600 JEDEC DIMM Workstation Memory (Innodisk branded)
$895.00

Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

(32GB x10) 320 GB Kingston PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered (Server)
$1600.00

Samsung M393A2G40DB0-CPB
$475.00

Lot of 2 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 32GB
$138.99

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00