-
Installing Yahoo Messanger?
I have just started with using this bootable operating system " I have to say this is one of the best things I have ran into on computers sense I went from board drafting to AutoCad A complete operating system on a bootable Disk I can't get over it I booted up and started surfing the web instantly I am dedicated to learning linux now I have called all of my friends and burned 15 copys for everyone just today" O.K. got that out of the way sorry I'm just so
My question is how can I install yahoo messenger on the disk I will learn everything time by time but I communicate alot though yahoo Thanks ahead of time
Ron
P.S Don't get tired of seeing my name I will have lots of questions in the future.
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By evirus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By harish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
-
By harish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
-
By harish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1991 Apple Computer Omni Directional Microphone 590-0617-A
$17.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 Clamshell M2453 Dead HDD For Parts As is
$189.99

vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New
$79.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Apple Vintage 80-Column Interface Card UNTESTED
$29.99

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH II Desktop PC EMPTY CASE & Power Supply Only UNTESTED
$39.90

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$44.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99